RSS
I've taken on the list - the Oscar list that is. Every day I will watch a "best picture" nominated film from 1928-present. And then I'll blog about it. This coming from the girl who's never seen "Gone with The Wind." Wish me luck.

416


There have been 456 films nominated for best picture from 1927-2009. I've seen 40 of them. A pretty rough number for someone who went through film school. Well I think it's time to raise that number...by around 416. Someone once told me to appreciate movies I should be watching one a day. I laughed and told them to get a life. And now here I am, about to watch a movie a day in order to reach my goal of seeing every movie ever nominated for an academy award for best picture. With the help of Netflix, frozen yogurt, and some yummy trader joe's snacks, that's exactly what I plan on doing...starting tomorrow. Hey, it's late. So, tomorrow, it starts:

Day one of 416.
Movie of choice = Wings, 1927
Produced by Lucien Hubbard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 The Oscar List. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy