RSS
I've taken on the list - the Oscar list that is. Every day I will watch a "best picture" nominated film from 1928-present. And then I'll blog about it. This coming from the girl who's never seen "Gone with The Wind." Wish me luck.

Lottery


It's a been a minute. I could lie and say the entire time I've been gone, I was watching movies. That I've been SO busy watching movies that I couldn't even spare a minute to update you on whether Wings was actually worth the 3 hours of silent, black & white drama. It wasn't. So I'm moving on. Why give up now? Because watching a movie a day is getting in the way of my new, improved, highly entertaining new blog called: Operation: Get This Girl a Job. It's almost been a year since I moved out to Jollywood. That is scary to think about. I feel my "career" (or lack there of) has been running around me in circles. It seems as though it's no longer who you know, but "who you'll blow." I hate to be blunt, but it's tough out here. Getting a job is like winning the lottery. Don't worry, I still plan on watching movies. Someone recently told me I should probably get a job before I sat around watching movies all day, and at this point, I'll take all the advice I can get. So here goes the memoirs of my adventures, romps, triumphs, sorrows, awkward networking parties, premiers, trips to the dollar store, and more. Welcome to the semi-beginnings of a girl who's trying to do the impossible: get a job in Hollywood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 The Oscar List. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy